Solar Nails/Gel Powder
Pink & White Or Ombré
Liquid U/V Gel
MINK EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Individual lash extension is applied to one natural lash. Our classic set is ideal for clients who want a natural and everyday look. Or have a lot of natural lashes, but want to add length.
A mix of 50% individual extensions and 50% handmade lightweight fans are used to create a subtle, natural but slightly fuller and wispier look. They’re the perfect choice for anyone torn between classic and volume lashes.
A technique used to achieve a fuller, fluffier look. With this method, anywhere between 2-8 ultra-fine extensions are fanned out and applied to a single natural lash. It’s our most popular set! Very versatile and can be dressed up or down.
If volume isn’t enough then here comes the mother of all volume. Giving the most coverage and darkest lashes, the finest and softest lashes are created to achieve this look. It gives you the most volume possible!
* Prices for fills are based on 3 to 4 weeks. Please ensure you still have about 50% of lashes remaining. Once exceeding 5 weeks, the appointment will be considered as a new set.
TINTING + CURLING + LAMINATION
* AFTERCARE for Tinting, Curling & Lanvination is simple. Please do not get your brows or lashes wet and do not rub them for the first 24 hours. After you can continue with your normal makeup routine.
MICROBLADING & POWDER/OMBRE
* Aftercare for Microblading & Powder-Ombre:
• Avoid getting the eyebrow area wet for up to 10 days.
• Avoid saunas, swimming & excessive sweating until the area is completely healed.
• Do not pick the scabs, tug or itch the eyebrow area, allow the scabs to fall off naturally.
• Do not expose your tattoo to the sun.
• Do not apply Polysporin, Vaseline, or any product containing lanolin or healing agents.